Terms of ServiceImportant and necessary legal stuff...
Terms of Service
- Lee Bladon Limited has considerable experience in the provision of interim technical services in the food industry, specialising in quality management systems, HACCP, auditing and technical specifications for the supply of food products to the major grocery retailers, wholesalers and food service providers.
- The Client wishes to utilise Lee Bladon Limited in connection with technical support for its business operations.
- This Agreement witnesses that the Client shall engage Lee Bladon Limited to provide services on the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing.
- Lee Bladon Limited will provide management and advice concerning the Client’s activities, and will liaise with the Client’s customers, suppliers or other professional contacts of the Client for the benefit of the Client as required.
- Should the assigned individual (Lee Bladon) be unable to provide the service for any reason, Lee Bladon Limited shall be able to provide a substitute, so long as the substitute is adequately experienced, skilled and qualified, and shall remain responsible for any costs associated with providing a substitute. The Client has the right to refuse to accept a substitute, if in its reasonable opinion the individual is not suitable, due to lack of experience, skills or qualifications.
- The Term of the Agreement shall be from [start date] for a minimum of [x weeks]. The Agreement may be terminated at any time by either party giving 14 days written notice.
- The services shall be provided at such locations, and during such hours, as the Supplier deems appropriate for the satisfactory provision of the services. For the purposes of this contract a “day” constitutes an average of 8 hours.
- During the Term the Client shall pay Lee Bladon Limited the fee of [agreed daily rate] per day, for which Lee Bladon Limited shall raise a fortnightly invoice and the Client shall make payment of the same within 14 days thereafter.
- Lee Bladon Limited is entitled to charge interest to the Client on any outstanding amounts at the rate of 1% per month (or part thereof) under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Such interest will begin to accrue from the invoice due date and will continue to accrue until judgment or sooner payment.
- This Agreement is intended to be a contract for the provision of interim technical services and is not intended to give rise to an employment relationship between the Client and Lee Bladon Limited.
- The Client is under no obligation to offer further contracts to Lee Bladon Limited, nor is Lee Bladon Limited under any obligation to accept such contracts if offered. Lee Bladon Limited is not obliged to make its services available except for the provision of its obligations under this Agreement. Both parties agree and intend that there be no mutuality of obligations either during or following the Agreement, whatsoever.
- Lee Bladon Limited shall not be held liable in any way for the Client’s business, legal or financial issues, whether directly related to its work or not.
Your Agreement: By engaging the services of Lee Bladon Limited you are agreeing to these Terms of Service.