Terms of ServiceImportant and necessary legal stuff...
Terms of Service
- Lee Bladon has considerable experience in the provision of interim technical services in the food industry, specialising in quality management systems, HACCP, auditing, process development and technical specifications for the supply of food products to the major grocery retailers, wholesalers and food service providers.
- The Client wishes to make use of Lee Bladon’s experience in connection with technical support for its in-house operations.
- This Agreement witnesses that the Client shall engage Lee Bladon to provide services on the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing.
- Lee Bladon will provide management and advice concerning the Client’s activities, and will liaise with the Clients customers, suppliers or other professional contacts of the Client for the benefit of the Client as required.
- The Term of the Agreement shall be from [start date] for a minimum of [x weeks]. The Agreement may be terminated at any time by either party giving 14 days written notice.
- Lee Bladon’s working pattern shall constitute up to 5 days per week, to be worked between Monday and Friday. For the purposes of this contract a “day” constitutes an average of 8 hours (typically 8:30am to 5:00pm).
- During the Term the Client shall pay Lee Bladon the fee of [agreed daily rate] per day, for which Lee Bladon shall raise a weekly invoice and the Client shall make payment of the same within 7 days thereafter.
- Lee Bladon is entitled to charge interest to the Client on any outstanding amounts at the rate of 1% per month (or part thereof) under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Such interest will begin to accrue from the invoice due date and will continue to accrue until judgment or sooner payment.
- This Agreement is intended to be a contract for the provision of interim technical services and is not intended to give rise to an employment relationship between the Client and Lee Bladon. Lee Bladon will keep the Client indemnified against any liability which the Client may incur in respect of income tax, employees or employer’s national insurance contributions and any interests or penalties thereon.
- Lee Bladon shall not be held liable in any way for the Client’s business, legal or financial issues, whether directly related to his work or not.
Your Agreement: By engaging Lee Bladon’s services you are agreeing to these Terms of Service.