Terms of ServiceImportant and necessary legal stuff...
Inside or Outside of IR35?
- Lee Bladon Limited provides consultancy services and/or specialist short-term technical support, e.g. managing a project that your existing team may not have sufficient expertise or time to undertake.
- Lee Bladon Limited does NOT undertake “stand-in” interim roles (e.g. Interim Technical Manager), or roles that involve employee responsibilities, such as management of the Client’s staff.
- Due to ongoing external commitments, Lee Bladon Limited is only available to provide consultancy services or technical support for a maximum of 4 days per week (Monday to Thursday).
- Lee Bladon Limited will use its own computer equipment, except where access to the Client’s network, systems and printers is required to undertake the contracted services.
Terms of Service
- Lee Bladon Limited has considerable experience in the provision of technical consultancy and technical support within the food industry, specialising in quality management systems, HACCP, allergen management, food safety, legal compliance and auditing for the supply of food products to the major grocery retailers, wholesalers and food service providers.
- The Client wishes to utilise Lee Bladon Limited in connection with technical support for its business operations.
- This Contract witnesses that the Client shall engage Lee Bladon Limited to provide services on the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing.
- Lee Bladon Limited will provide guidance, support and project management in support the Client’s technical objectives. The specific service requirement(s) of this Contract are:
[Conducting a major redevelopment of the site’s HACCP food safety plan]
[Conducting an allergen risk assessment, devising an allergen management improvement plan and designing allergen cleaning validation and verification schedules]
[Updating the site’s food safety and quality management systems in line with the latest BRC and retailer standards]
- The Term of the Contract shall be from [start date] to [end date]. The Contract may be terminated at any time by either party giving 14 days written notice. The duration of the Contract will be determined by the completion of specified services.
- The services shall be provided at such locations, and during such hours, as Lee Bladon Limited deems appropriate for the satisfactory provision of the services. For the purposes of this Contract a “day” constitutes an average of 8 hours.
- During the Term the Client shall pay Lee Bladon Limited the fee of [agreed daily rate] per day, for which Lee Bladon Limited shall raise a fortnightly invoice and the Client shall make payment of the same within 14 days thereafter.
- Lee Bladon Limited is entitled to charge interest to the Client on any outstanding amounts at the rate of 1% per month (or part thereof) under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Such interest will begin to accrue from the invoice due date and will continue to accrue until judgment or sooner payment.
- Should the assigned individual (Lee Bladon) be unable to provide the service for any reason, Lee Bladon Limited shall be able to provide a substitute, so long as the substitute is adequately experienced, skilled and qualified, and shall remain responsible for any costs associated with providing a substitute. The Client has the right to refuse to accept a substitute, if in its reasonable opinion the individual is not suitable, due to lack of experience, skills or qualifications.
- This Contract is for the provision of short-term technical services and is not intended to give rise to an employment relationship between the Client and Lee Bladon Limited.
- The Client is under no obligation to offer further contracts to Lee Bladon Limited, nor is Lee Bladon Limited under any obligation to accept such contracts if offered. Lee Bladon Limited is not obliged to make its services available except for the provision of its obligations under this Contract. Both parties agree and intend that there be no mutuality of obligations either during or following this Contract, whatsoever.
- Lee Bladon Limited shall not be held liable in any way for the Client’s business, legal or financial issues, whether directly related to its work or not.
Your Agreement: By engaging the services of Lee Bladon Limited you are agreeing to these Prerequisites & Terms of Service.