Quality Management SystemsFood Safety & Quality Management Systems
Quality Management Systems
I am experienced at designing, developing and implementing effective food safety and quality management systems to BRC, ISO, TFMS, etc.
I have developed (be it evolution or revolution) the quality systems of almost every food manufacturer I have ever worked for. So I have experience of developing systems in many different sectors and food groups including: ready meals, sandwiches, salads, fresh cream cakes, meat, seafood, dairy, bakery, sauces, ingredients, ready-to-eat, ambient, chilled and frozen.
Quality Management Systems to BRC, ISO or TFMS
- Design of effective new food safety and quality management systems to meet any technical standard, including the BRC Global Food Standard, IFS, ISO 9001, EFSIS, SALSA, Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard (TFMS) / Product Integrity Unit (PIU) and other retailer technical standards.
- The Quality System can be combined with HACCP Food Safety System to create one integrated system.
- Updating, improving, revising or completely overhauling existing systems to bring them up to the required standard.
- Pre-audits and independent quality management system reviews.
- Writing quality manual, policies, procedures, operating instructions and training staff.
- I am trained to the latest version of the BRC Food Standard (Issue 8) and have a good working knowledge of requirements of the Standard and the Interpretation Guidelines.