Interim Technical SupportAdditional Support For Your Existing Technical Team
Interim Technical Support
As an interim technical support provider, I am experienced in almost every aspect of the food industry so I can turn my hand to most things. But I specialise in interim technical support, including food safety and quality management systems, HACCP, allergens, technical project management, auditing and retailer specification writing.
I also specialise in staff mentoring and development – with the aim of giving your valued personnel the confidence and skills that will help them to grow as individuals and perform better.
Specialist Technical Support For Your Existing Team
- Assistance with with food safety and quality management system improvements, raising standards and closing out non-conformances following a poor audit.
- An extra resource to provide much needed support during times of rapid expansion or change.
- Process improvements, line optimisation, waste reduction and increased efficiency.
- Commission new equipment, conduct trials, write procedures, design forms and train staff.
- Factory expansions, new sites and site transfers.
- Help with restructuring and developing new systems of work.
- Additional experienced support for your existing management team for whatever reason.
- Design of food safety and quality management systems to meet any technical standard, including BRCGS, GFSI, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, TFS and/or other retailer technical standards.
- Update or improve existing quality management systems, policies and procedures to bring them up to the latest standards.
- Conduct a comprehensive allergen risk assessment and implement an effective allergen management system.
- An experienced HACCP expert to help you to refine, refresh or completely redevelop your HACCP food safety system.
- Help with writing retailer specifications, factory specifications, quality attribute sheets, checking and approving artwork, etc. during busy new product launch periods.
- Short-term experienced technical support for your existing team whenever you require it.